Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

I'm going to let most of pictures do the talking today since I'm beat from 2 days of Orientantion, barely any sleep and knowing my food/diet needs to change because of this move to Iowa, not as much good stuff to chose from!

































I also ran about 6 miles today, but it was really hard, which never happens to me so I;m resting the rest of the night before I start my actual job tomorrow morning @ 6am!
I'm also going to the next town over to check out more grocery shopping because I was dissapointed by the grocery stores in town here!
Where do you shop and can you get all your favorite things?
I went from having 100 grocery stores within 30 miles of me at all times in Minneapolis with every kind of food available to 2 stores in town here in Iowa, both really small and only carry the basics!







4 comments:

Brandi said...

I feel your grocery pain :) I have Walmart, Food Lion and Kroger and a few tiny health food stores that have some bulk items.

No trader joes, no whole foods, no greenwise or publix.

you'll find what you need! and just stock up when you do get to go :)

Erica said...

mmm yuppers- I'd eat EVERYTHING in this post :) My dad is the biggest mix my granola fan! I think hes ordered like 4 tubes in the last month and a half hahah. That TJs PB sounds so good. I shop at Publix and WFs and occasionally Harris Teeter. We don't have a TJs but I wish we did!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what stores they have in Iowa, but I find that Acme has a ton of good choices. Also, although this may sound weird, when I was in college, we would go to Wal-Mart for everything.. they always had great choices for cheap.

lynn said...

i get almost everything from trader joe's and farmer's markets. these things didn't really exist for me in nyc b/c i didn't have a car to bring it all back in...