Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Moving Day!

Sorry for being MIA yesterday, it was a crazy day as is today so quick updates and future is TODAY!
Breakfast yesterday was cinneamon puffins, banana and white chocolate peanut butter!
It a wonderful styrofoam container because all my dishes are packed:)
We then went to church and they bought a huge cake for afterwards. We said our goodbyes, and my hubby was more sad than I've ever seen him. Since he is super involved in this church he feels like he abandoning them, so I had to comfort my hubby:)
After that my dad's side of the family had a picnic in Bayport, MN on the St. Croix River. Beautiful scenary and BBQ/picnic type food. Totally forgot my camera, but most people know what picnic foods usually include!
Somewhere in ther my mom and I went on a hour and half walk for some daily exercise!
The rest of the night was relaxing and going to bed super early because my hubby felt sick and in fact didn't sleep all night!
This morning I woke up @ 6:30am (so much for sleeping in) and had the rest of the peanut butter with a banana and a new product I found @ Cub a while back called Omega flaxeed banana flavored walnuts, so good!


All in my peanut butter jar.

I then went for a run to blow off stress and get ready for an all day packing/moving session!
I'm trying to enjoy my last couple of hours in my great state of MINNESOTA!
Stats on the run were:
  • 1:30 minutes
  • 8:27 minute pace
  • 10.76 miles

It felt great to run and now I'm preparing for a lot of people at my apartment to help pack and clean, so might post tonight in Iowa, but all food rest of day will be snacky and random!

What's your favorite brand or flavor of Nut Butter?

Mine is definetely the White Chocolate Wonderful from PB and Co.


6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm still always going to be on the search for my favorite, but right now I'd say Smucker's Natural PB is my fave PB, fave AB is TJ's, but I also love Sunbutter! :)

Good luck with the move!!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Favorite brand = Futter's!!! I love their almond butter, hazelnut butter, pecan butter, pistachio butter, pumpkin seed butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter... you need to just try it :)


http://www.futtersnutbutters.com/

Unknown said...

enjoy your last days in MN my dear! the state will miss you, but you are going to have a fun new adventure in iowa!

fave nut butter? TJ's raw AB. i need to try that WCW however!

www.thehealthyeverythingtarian.com

Anonymous said...

Did you say WCW? EW! We're completely different in taste, it seems. I HATEd that stuff, it was way too sweet for me. My fave is TJ's roasted and salted creamy AB!

Paige@ Running Around Normal said...

Wow great job on the run, girl! My fav is plain old almond butter, with a close second being PB & Co's Cinnamon Raisin Swirl!!

Jodie said...

Just found your blog. My fav is Smusckers PB.